Solar Farm Operative
Astute are proud to be partnered with a business that offer a range of services such as asset management technical support, financial and legal services to large scale Solar PV projects. With a strategic growth plan in place, a new and exciting new opportunity now exists for a Solar Farm Operative.
As Solar Farm Operative you will be responsible for will attending customers' sites, and warehouses on a day-to-day basis assisting with maintenance activities at various solar PV systems. These PV systems are mainly ground mounted PV systems. The Solar Farm Operative will assist the Field Service Engineers when carrying out maintenance on installations.
As Solar Farm Operative, you will be responsible for:-
- Assisting Field Service Engineers with routine maintenance, testing, and remedial works on deployed solar PV systems
- Managing warehouse stock and reporting stock levels through the CMMS or manual reports as applicable
- Carry out multiple material collections and deliveries
- Assisting Field Service Engineers with Corrective Maintenance as occur
- Producing reports detailing on site activities through the automated online platform
- Reporting all near misses to line manager
To be considered for the Solar Farm Operative role, you will demonstrate experience in:-
- Familiarity with Solar PV
- Good computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Reporting software
- General Labouring / Building / Mechanical experience / Ground
- Clean driving license
As Solar Farm Operative with our client, you will receive:-
- Competitive salary of £26k
- Comprehensive benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393 911 007 and ask to speak to Simon Cheung who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.