Waste Collections Supervisor
Up to £36,000 + Company Van
We are currently recruiting for a Waste Collections Supervisor to join one of the UK's leading waste management organisations, to assist in the operational activities of the Depot in Maidstone. In this position you would support and manage the workforce thus ensuring that all tasks and objectives are carried out in a safe and timely manner.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Waste Collections Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring and managing staff performance against performance targets to ensure all KPI's are met.
- Ensuring that the collections are meeting client standards in line with SLA's, whilst attending client meeting to build and develop the relationships.
- Maintain and develop excellent working relationships with clients, suppliers, and customers.
- Completing safety and induction training on a regular basis as well as completing regular safety checks.
- Ensuring that all records are accurately stores and maintained.
- Experience managing staffing levels, and holidays.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience of working within the waste industry as a Waste Collections Supervisor would be ideal
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite systems with the ability to produce and analysis reports
- Experience of vehicle maintenance would be ideal, CPC tachos etc.
- Previous experience with People & Health and safety management
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Salary of up to £35,000
- Company Van
- Overtime available
- Career progression
- Company Benefits
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 217 and ask to speak to Sam McSheaffrey who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.