Materials Solutions Advisor
Sustainability / Polymers
Up To £35, 000 + Package
We are currently recruiting for a Materials Advisor for a genuinely exciting, innovative and driven green sustainability business based in London. Our client, partners with many of the world's largest consumer product companies and retailers, to create innovative solutions to create collection and recycling solutions for hundreds of traditionally non-recyclable waste streams.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Materials Solution Advisor you will be responsible for:
- Planning and managing the movement of polymer materials from MRF'S around the UK and Europe to multiple processing sites, whilst ensuring that they are being moved correctly.
- Identifying polymer types correctly whilst identifying processing machinery and equipment
- Working closely with the Operations team to ensure that correct materials are kept together to facilitate the downstream process.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders and vendors as well as visiting partners processing sites to ensure compliance of processing methods.
- Communicating with internal teams to update on the progress of materials related to their products.
- Identifying key opportunities to improve the downstream process.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- The candidate will ideally speak French.
- A background of working with polymers, sustainability, waste management or recycling.
- Experience of managing internal and external stakeholders and vendors.
- A previous role within FMCG.
- Passionate about sustainability
- Strong communication skills
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Basic salary up to £35,000
- 25 Days Holiday
- Team Building
- Amazing Company Benefits
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 07441391332 and ask to speak to Megan Balmer who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.