Deputy Production Supervisor
Up to £ 38,500 + Package (Shift work- days and nights)
Our Client is one of the UK's leading provider of Environmental solutions, offering a full range of Waste and Energy Recovery services through a vast and growing network of Plants and Facilities across the country. As such, they are looking for a strong and experienced Deputy Production Supervisor to join their Plastic Recycling Facility based in Skelmersdale.
As the Deputy Production Supervisor your responsibilities will be but not limited too;
- Supervising direct reports, working alongside the Production Supervisor.
- Ensuring daily operations of the site is carried out efficiently and in line with company policies
- Support the team, working safely as part of a team of production operatives to ensure maximum productivity.
- Operating fixed and mobile plant when needed.
- Ensure the production and relevant departments within the business to deliver KPI's ensuring production targets are achieved.
- Produce weekly and month end information and key statistical data to the Production Manager.
This is a shift pattern that includes both day and night shifts- please only apply if this is suitable.
The Ideal Candidates
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have previous experience working in a production supervisory/ team leader role within a heavy process production environment.
You will ideally come from industries such as Waste Management, Manufacturing, FMCG and Recycling and have strong leadership qualities to drive and develop a diverse team of production technicians.
The ideal candidate will also have a thorough understanding of Health & Safety in the workplace with the relevant certifications and qualifications (IOSH), good working knowledge of 24/7 Continuous Production Operations and Polymers Recycling Operations.
To apply, please call Sam Belazka on 02392 288 207 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.