Senior Principal Project Manager
We are looking for an experience Senior Principal Manager to join a well establish nuclear company within the decommissioning market in the UK. They provide nuclear fuel cycle across the UK and continues to provide support within the uranium market.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Senior Principal Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Starting and developing project strategies with delivery teams and clients
- Managing the delivery of projects
- Facilitating the set up of projects and managing resources
- Managing resource levels depending on the phase of the project
- Making key decisions and escalating to senior stakeholders when required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Senior Project Manager experience with Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience of working with fissile material (Uranium and Plutonium)
- Full project life cycle exposure
- EC&I experience and AWR experience (desirable)
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £75,000- £90,000 (depending on experience)
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 03333 074 887 and ask to speak to Maddy Smith who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.