Up to £45,000 + Package
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of Environmental solutions, offering a full range of Waste and Energy Recovery services through a vast and growing network of Plants and Facilities across the country. As such they are looking for a Production Manager to join their polymers recycling facility in Skelmersdale. The Production Manager will take responsibility for the operation of the production area, maintaining continuous improvement, providing hands on leadership whilst managing all aspects of production and manufacturing activities.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the daily Production activities across the site, supporting the production supervisors and deputy production managers across the shifts.
- Working alongside the General Manager to develop and maintain a strong safety and continuous improvement culture, providing hands-on leadership across all aspects of the production and manufacturing activities.
- Full responsibility of the operation of the production area, ensuring you deliver against production volumes and quality specifications against budgeted targets.
- Ensuring safety compliance is maximised, whilst minimising downtime and interruption to to the process.
- Liaising with Engineering / Maintenance and Quality teams to form production plans and forecasts, whilst focussing on increasing plant reliability and optimisation.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience managing large or multiple processing facilities
- Strong approach to health, safety and environmental compliance
- Strong leadership skills to lead and develop a growing production team, with an ability to mentor and develop effectively.
- A good knowledge of plant and machinery relevant to material processing/ recycling and recovery.
- It is desirable to have a relevant COTC (4TMNH) or be willing to study to achieve this.
- Full UK driving licence
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Basic Salary up to £45,000 DOE
- 10% Bonus
- Profit Share Scheme
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393910035 and ask to speak to Jon Raisbeck who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.