Up to £45,000 + Company Benefits
Astute are partnered with a well established, luxury hamper company based in Somerset, who are on the lookout for a confident Transport Manager to join their rapidly expanding team at their brand new site!
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Transport Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Running the day to day transport activities across a fleet of vehicles
- Contribute to the delivery of targets, cash flow and budgets
- Manage the legal requirements and monitoring of tachographs and drivers
- Report on results, production, and driver feedback
- Ensure all transport activities always operate within company policy and legal requirements
- Staff training and development
- Regular monitoring and delivery of customer service targets
- Ensure the depot operates within company assurance procedures
- Undertake any reasonable task of duties required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A CPC holder is essential
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment such as FMCG, Manufacturing, Waste Management etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A track record of exceeding targets and KPI's
- Experience of managing/leading a team is desirable
- Strong customer service skills
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Basic Salary of up to £45,000 per annum
- Training and development opportunities
- Financial incentives
- Holiday package
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 217 and ask to speak to Sam McSheaffrey.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.