Up to £45,000 PA
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of sustainable waste management services and are looking for a strong Electrical Technician to join their ever-expanding team in Greater London!
Roles & Responsibilities
As Electrical Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Fittings and maintenance on various machinery such as Conveyor Systems, Gearboxes, Pumps, Hydraulics, Pneumatics etc.
- Ensuring all MRF machinery is cleaned and maintained regularly. This is to be in line with the maintenance that are set out By the MRF Engineering Manager.
- Any Fabrications work around the site.
- Conducting preventative maintenance and repairs on all plant and equipment within the business as required.
- Ensuring all maintenance and housekeeping requirements are in line with Health and Safety, quality and financial constraints.
The Ideal Candidates
We are looking for someone with the following:
- An electrical qualification would be ideal, however not essential as training will be offered!
- Understanding of Engineering drawings and principles
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure
- Able to work in a team and by themselves.
- To be flexible with shifts as they may be sometimes asked to work outside shift hours.
This is a shift-based role including days and nights- please only apply if this is suitable.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Up to £45,000PA
- Overtime Availability
- Full training offered
- Development & Progression Opportunities
- Holiday package
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading specialists in waste management. For more information, please contact George Wilson on 02392 288 212, emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.