£26,000 per annum
2 years fixed contract
Astute are working with one of the UK's leading engineering and construction business. They are looking for an experienced Document Controller to join their extending team.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Document Controller, you will be responsible for:
- The preparation and creation of project files both online and hard copy.
- Review and managing of technical drawings and project briefs.
- Copying, filing and transmitting site documentation.
- General support with administration tasks.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- At least 2 years document control experience.
- Trained in using Microsoft packages.
- Good communication skills.
- Able to hit the ground running.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £26,000 per annum.
- 2 years fixed contract.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393910019 and ask to speak to Katie Law who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.