Senior Renewable Engineer
Location - London (UK wide)
Salary - £40,000 - £55,000
We are recruiting for a Senior Renewable Engineer to provide technical expertise to multiple clients for design leading grid battery storage projects across a variety of use cases including co-location, micro and smart grids as well as standalone transmission or distribution connected projects. We are looking for someone who has experience in delivering Battery Storage projects from feasibility, concept to detail design. The Senior Engineer will be part of a skilled multi-disciplinary technical team working alongside a number of project managers to deliver Client solutions in the energy transition sector.
- Experience working with renewable energy projects and in particular with battery storage projects in a variety of stages (feasibility, concept, design and specification);
- Knowledge of the different battery storage technologies;
- Experience writing technical specifications for battery storage systems in line with relevant standards and best practice;
- Due diligence and owner's engineer experience where you have taken the lead to review technical documents and installations to determine their compliance;
- EPCM, developer or consulting experience is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work collaboratively with clients, colleagues, strategic partners and sub-consultants to provide high quality consultancy advice;
- Underlying professional expertise;
- Superior communication skills in English;
- Ambitions to further and grow develop the department as well as contribute to the growth and success of the rest of Ramboll, both in UK and internationally.
Salary and Benefits:
- £40,000 to £50,000
- Company benefits - Annual bonus, travel and accommodation expenses, Health Insurance (Bupa)
If you are interested in hearing more about this position then please contact Greg Storey on email@example.com or on 02392 222 966
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.