Role: Quality Inspector
My client is a technology leader in delivering high-performance, market-driven photonic innovations to meet the lighting, optronic, detection and optical technology needs of customers worldwide.
A vacancy now exists for a Quality Inspector who will be in charge of inspection, verification and reporting of incoming and outgoing product quality to all requirements using test and measuring methods and equipment. The role also includes calibration of equipment, writing detailed reports and producing quality documentation as required enabling On Time Delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Quality Inspector you will be responsible for:
* Ensure all work is conducted in compliance with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
* Ensure all work is conducted in compliance with all Laser Risk Assessments and guidelines
* Work within company procedures for quality (QMS) and maintain high levels of cleanliness, traceability of parts and documentation
* Assist and support with internal audits
* Inspect, test, or measure materials as part of the goods inwards process to verify conformance to drawings and specifications
* Inspect and test product and complete documentation as part of the final inspection process to verify conformance to specifications and enable On Time Delivery
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for someone with the following:
* Experience in Quality Inspection in a relevant manufacturing industry
* Able to use basic test and inspection equipment (calipers, verniers, surface tables)
* Experience in using a Quality database to update inspection data and information
* Experience of calibration of equipment
* Experience and understanding in working an ISO9001 Quality Management System
* Able to interpret manufacturing drawings / specs
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £28000 basic
- Employee welfare schemes
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 07441391775 and ask to speak to Sue who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.