Up to £35,000pa
We are currently working with one of the UK's leading suppliers of merchant materials, aggregates, and waste management services, who are looking for a Transport Planner to join their growing transport team based at either their Head Office or their site in Hurn.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Transport Planner, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and organising all transportation of concrete across the business to ensure maximum revenue.
- Acting as the go-to person for the drivers, batchers and customers when required.
- Working closely with the Transport Manager to ensure a smooth process throughout the day as well as ensuring that all vehicle services and maintenance issues are rectified when necessary.
- Supporting the Transport Manager with the organisation of trucks and relief drivers
- Working with the store to ensure deliveries are a smooth and efficient process whilst also ensuring that stocks are kept to a maximum.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Transport planning experience, ideally live materials
- Knowledge of concrete or similar materials
- Concrete shipping experience would be ideal but not essential
- A positive attitude when working in a fast-paced environment
- A full UK driving licence is required
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Up to £35,000 per annum
- Progression Opportunities
- Professional development opportunities
- Financial incentives
- Competitive holiday package
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Sam Mcsheaffrey on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02392 288217 to learn more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.