Salary: Up between £37,740 - £46,540 DOE
We're currently looking to recruit an Electronics Lecture to be based out of HMS Sultan in Gosport who will be responsible for the delivery of academic courses focused on Electronic and Electrical engineering. As an Electronics Lecturer you will manage and instructing military and civilian personnel in Electrical and Electronic engineering, including Power Electronics academic modules to Foundation Degree level in accordance with approved instructional specifications.
Reporting to the Department Training Manager , you will be responsible for.
- Supervising the conducting of laboratory and assignment work in support of the above.
- Invigilating of examinations and marking assessments and assignments in support of the above.
- Support in the preparation of course modules as directed by the Department Training Manager
- Reporting on student performance as required.
- Being responsible for a Module Resource Pack and/or the Subject Matter Expert with respect to Advanced Electronics.
- Ensure Company health, safety and environmental procedures are always implemented and complied with for all employees under their direction.
- Provide learners with advice, support, and guidance.
Candidates will have the following skills and experience.
- Minimum qualification of Bachelors Degree in an engineering or maths discipline and hold a recognised teaching qualification (Desirable)
- Have experience of teaching subjects in a military environment - Desirable
- Be committed to undergoing continues professional development (CPD)
- Possesses sufficient knowledge to respond to learners needs; professionally as a technical subject matter expert; educationally as a training practitioner and practically as a mentor or coach
- Have completed a DCTS Defence Train The Trainer Course (successful completion) or equivalent - desirable
What's on offer.
- Basic salary of up to £46,540
- Opportunity to join a large multinational company
- Company provides training and development opportunities
- Great working routine
- Extra earning potential though course completion.
How to apply.
To apply, please call Matthew Brindley on 02393910041, or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.