Project Planner - Nuclear - SC Cleared
£55-60,000 per year
Start date - ASAP
Location - Berkshire
We are currently recruiting for a Planning Engineer to undertake all planning, monitoring and scheduling services for multiple Nuclear projects in Berkshire.
The key responsibilities of the Planning Engineer will include but not be limited to:
- Compile data to support tender and bid activity looking at resourcing requirements and project risk.
- Provide financial information for bid / tender response dealing with projected costs and values
- Create reports that will provide information which supports project delivery
- Report on projected costs and project costs
- Liaise with sub-contractors to ensure activities comply within the specific project plan
· HNC in engineering discipline
· Costing and technical training
· Experience in planning/costing or equivalent role within an engineering/construction sector
· Indirect control of individuals within a project management and delivery function
· CDM Regulations
· Experience of nuclear site - based works
· Experience of costing spreadsheets
You will need to have SC clearance.
To find out more please call Adam Nash on 02392288289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.