Quality Engineer - Hampshire
£40000 DOE per annum + benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer to ensure that product and business system processes meet regulatory and customer quality standards. Also to be responsible for identifying and raising quality issues and working to resolve them, including working directly with customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Quality Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Lead and support certification to new or existing Regulatory Standards (e.g. ISO9001:2015)
- Conduct internal audits throughout the audit cycle and drive associated improvement activities
- Lead and support development and maintenance of business systems, procedures and documentation
- Lead Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action (RCCA / CAPA) methodologies such as DMAIC, 8D, 5W & 6M
- Support Supply Chain Quality Non Conformance and development activities
Skills & Qualifications
As Quality Engineer, candidates should have:
- Experience in Quality Engineering/Assurance role in a Manufacturing environment
- ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditing qualification and internal auditing experience
- Experience in Continuous Improvement Methodologies (5S, 5Whys etc)
- Knowledge of 8D Problem solving, RCCA tools as well as APQP, PPAP and FMEA's
Please note that due to site regulations, candidates interested in this vacancy must be Non-Smoker/Non-Vaper.
Salary & Package
This exciting role offers:
- Salary of £40000 p.a. (DOE)
- Pension, 25+ holidays and sick pay.
- Opportunity to work within a developing company that can offer genuine career development
- 4:1 ratio of office/remote work
- Employee welfare/wellbeing programmes
How to Apply
To apply, please call Simon Cheung on 023 93 911 007 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.