Motor Vehicle Technician - (Police Vehicles) - Days
East London - Rainham
Salary: £36,904 + Bonus + Benefits
We're currently looking to recruit an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician to service and maintain a range of Police vehicles from their state-of-the-art depot in Rainham. As an experienced Vehicle Technician, you will be tasked with the upkeep of a fleet of vehicles, ensuring they are reliable and can be called upon when needed.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for.
- Servicing, maintaining, and repairing a wide fleet of vehicles - Ford, BMW, Vauxhall, Ford, and Mercedes Benz Sprinter vans
- Diagnosing faults and error codes.
- Complete MOT's checks, and services
- Be able to perform complete engine strip downs and fault find any problems
- Conducting maintenance / service work as per the maintenance schedule.
Candidates will have the following skills and experience.
- Hold Master Technician qualifications or senior technician level
- C&G 1 & 2 in Motor Vehicle Studies or equivalent NVQ Levels 2 & 3.
- Manufacturer training through Ford, Vauxhall or BMW is preferable
- Be able to perform in depth fault finding and diagnostics
- Experience working with new vehicles over the last three years.
- Hybrid vehicle experience desirable
What's on offer.
- Basic salary of £36,904
- Opportunity to earn more through overtime.
- Work in a state-of-the-art workshop
- Company provides training
- Substantial annual bonus.
How to apply.
To apply, please call Matthew Brindley on 02393910041, or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.