Manufacturing Engineer - Hampshire
£45000 DOE per annum + benefits
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to work closely with the operation team to ensure the production obtains support, continuous improvement, cost reduction and productivity optimisation.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting new and existing processes.
- Identify means and opportunities to improve productivity (e.g., cost and time reduction, yield, etc.)
- Utilise problem solving and lean methodologies to drive continuous improvement.
- Validate process for new and existing equipment.
- Generate and maintain manufacturing support documentation such as SOP's.
- Support operations development by facilitating or leading process mapping, FMEA and control plans.
- Statistical analysis including SPC.
Skills & Qualifications
As a Manufacturing Engineer, candidates should have:
- Degree or equivalent in Manufacturing, Mechanical, Engineer or related.
- Knowledge and experience of continuous improving methodologies.
- ERP systems experience (e.g., Oracle, SAP)
- Lean and Six Sigma or equivalent experience.
- Experience in NPI and industrialisation processes.
- Experience in training others.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Please note that due to site regulations, candidates interested in this vacancy must be Non-Smoker/Non-Vaper.
Salary & Package
This exciting role offers:
- Salary of £45000 p.a. (DOE)
- Pension, 25+ holidays and sick pay.
- Opportunity to work within a developing company that can offer the right candidate chances of growth.
How to Apply
To apply, please call Enrico Ferrara on +447458142486 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.