Quantity Surveyor - Nuclear
£45-55,000 per year
Start date - ASAP
Location - Lancashire
We are currently recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor to undertake all pre and post contract quantity surveying services for multiple Nuclear projects in Lancashire.
The key responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor will include but not be limited to:
- Liaise with the client regarding any commercial discussions
- Provide commercial advice to the Project Managers
- Advising on a procurement strategy
- Preparation and negotiation of all sub-contract contract documentation
- Analyse sub-contract tender cost and contract submissions
- Managing an early warning process with the client and the sub-contractors
- Managing sub-contract monthly payment
- Working under NEC4 ECC, TSC and PSC contracts using options A, C &E
The ideal Quantity Surveyor will have previous experience managing the commercial aspects of nuclear projects from pre to post contract. You will need to have SC clearance or have previously had it.
To find out more please call Adam Nash on 02392 288289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.