£30,000- £36,000 DOE plus Company Vehicle
Astute are looking for experienced Test and Inspection Electrician to join our clients rapidly expanding business offering all aspects of electrical testing. As the Test and Inspection Electrician, you will be responsible for carrying out scheduled electrical tests and routine inspections as well as electrical repairs / minor works on various industrial and commercial properties.
Role and Responsibilities
The Test and Inspection Electrician will be responsible for:
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports (EICR) at educational, commercial, and industrial sites
- Remedial works, including installing, maintaining, and repairing electrical installations.
- In-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment (PAT testing)
- Fire alarm testing
- Emergency light testing
- This role will include travelling and some nights away from home so you must be able to accommodate this.
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate for this Test and Inspection Electrician position will:
- Have EICR experience in the commercial sector.
- Have good sound electrical knowledge, for testing and inspection works
- City & Guilds 2360 or equivalent to latest BS7671 regulations
- City & Guilds 2391 or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
Salary & Package
In addition to an exciting career, you will also receive
- £30,000- £36,000 Basic Salary DOE
- In house training provided
- Company Van and Fuel Card
- 20 days holiday a year + all public holidays
How to Apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter KBoyton-Salts@astutetechnical.co.uk or call 02392 222 968 and ask for Kieran Boyton-Salts
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.