Motor Vehicle Technician - Police Vehicles - Nights
London - Rainham
Salary: £36,900 + Shift Allowance + Bonus.
We're currently looking to recruit an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician to service and maintain a range of Police vehicles from their depot in Rainham. As an experienced Vehicle Technician, you will be tasked with the upkeep of a fleet of vehicles, ensuring they are reliable and can be called upon when needed.
NB - Role is working nights from 4pm - 02:00am, please only apply if suitable.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for..
- Servicing, maintaining and repairing a wide fleet of vehicles.
- Diagnosing faults and error codes.
- Conducting maintenance / service work as per the maintenance schedule.
Candidates will have the following skills and experience.
- Hold Master Technician qualifications or working towards this level - desirable
- C&G 1 & 2 in Motor Vehicle Studies or equivalent NVQ Levels 2 & 3.
- Manufacturer training through For, Vauxhall or BMW. - desirable
- Experience working with new vehicles over the last three years. (Hybrid & electric vehicles)
What's on offer.
- Basic salary of £36,900
- Shift allowacne of £6,000.
- Substantial annual bonus.
How to apply.
To apply, please call MAtthew Brindley on 02393910041, or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.