Quality Assurance Manager
Defence / Mission systems
Salary: Up to £60 000 + Car allowance + Bonus
We're currently looking to recruit an experienced Quality Assurance Manager to ensure operational control, as well as identifying and lead improvements by providing strong quality governance. As Quality Assurance Manager you will be required to lead the full scope of Quality operational activity across the Mission Systems value stream to achieve Quality objectives.
Reporting to the Head of Quality, you will be responsible for.
- Leading and developing all certified and mandated Quality Management Systems and approvals.
- Managing a range of certified quality systems.
- Manage the quality transition journey of mission systems by ensuring systems control and improvement, and root cause resolution.
- Ensuring compliance, best performance and improvement of business systems and processes.
- Utilise working knowledge of continuous improvement methods, tools and problem-solving techniques, to provide guidance to others in their application.
- Assisting to develop and support with quality strategy alongside the Head of Quality by acting as thought leader.
- Ensuring a high-Quality profile and engagement and the application of robust Quality methods.
Candidates will have the following skills and experience.
- Hold a ONC, HNC or NVQ Level 3 qualification in a quality, science, or engineering discipline.
- Be a member of a recognised quality institute e.g., CQI is desirable
- Have experience in implementing quality improvements and encouraging culture change within an organisation.
- Have a minimum of 6 years' experience working in Quality Assurance
- Be a certified lead auditor with excellent ISO understanding.
- Hold a valid UK drivers' licence
What's on offer.
- Basic salary of up to £60,000
- Car allowance
- Substantial bonus
- Flexible working
- Company provides training and development opportunities
- Opportunity going a global company
How to apply.
To apply, please call Matthew Brindley on 02393910041, or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.