UK wide - (Working remotely)
Salary: Up to £50 000
We're currently looking to recruit an experienced Proposal writer to assist in writing effective proposals in line with the organisations best practice. As a Proposal Writer, you will be required to work closely with subject matter experts to storyboard, draft and finalise written responses and submission documents for a range of technical and complex bids.
NB - This position will be working remotely, please only apply if suitable.
Reporting to the Proposals Manager, you will be responsible for.
- Facilitate the storyboarding process of proposal documents, producing compelling, compliant, and impactful storyboards and mock-ups that effectively incorporate defined winning themes.
- Work closely with the various subject matter experts (SME's), to develop bottom-up bid content, via one-to-one interviews, meetings and interviews.
- To turn complex and technical jargon and ambiguous language into clear and concise content.
- Complete file editing and proof reading and formatting of proposal documents.
- Ensure that all written proposals align with the requirements and policy set by the proposal strategy.
- Identify if and where graphics or diagrams would benefit the proposal by working with SME's and graphic designers.
- Always applying best practice approach regarding structures, technique and writing styles.
- Develop written responses and deliverables in line with the bid programme and book plan.
- Ensuring that all responses are in line with the customers deliverables and evaluation criteria.
- Be available to support on wider growth proposals and propositions when required.
Candidates will have the following skills and experience.
- Must have excellent proposal writing experience working on large scale, complex strategic bids
- Have effective written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Have experience of "Shipley proposal Practices" (or Similar)
- Hold a APMP Qualification - desirable
- Be educated to a degree level
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What's on offer.
- Basic salary of up to £50,000
- Working remotely from home
- Company provides training
- Opportunity to join a global company
How to apply.
To apply, please call Matthew Brindley on 02393910041, or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.