£35251.80 + 5287.77 shift allowance + Package ( 4on- 4 off Day & Night shifts)
Our Client is one of the UK's leading provider of Environmental solutions, offering a full range of Waste and Energy Recovery services through a vast and growing network of Plants and Facilities across the country and as such they are looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join one of their key sites in Skelmersdale. Working as their Mechanical Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for carrying out key planned, preventative and breakdown maintenance across the recycling facility on a wide variety of heavy plant and equipment.
What you will be doing
As the Mechanical Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Preventative maintenance (PPMs) and reactive maintenance across heavy industrial plant
- Mechanical fault-finding and route cause analysis techniques
- Working across all processing plant
- Maintenance on wash plant,sorting equipment, motors, conveyors and other manufacturing based equipment.
- Minimising downtime, ensuring plant runs at optimum performance
- Be able to deliver all work set to the operational expectations and budgetary requirements
- Keep records using CCM systems
- Working as part of a shift pattern
- Other duties as required.
This is 4 on 4 off shift position including night shifts. Please only apply if this is suitable.
What you will need
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in a Mechanical Engineering/ Maintenance role
- Heavy Industrial experience - e.g. processing plant, waste, manufacturing
- Ability to read and interpret engineering diagrams and drawings
- Pneumatic skills and experience
What's on Offer
- Competitive Package of up to £36,307
- Opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Waste Management companies
How to Apply
For more information please contact Enrico Ferrara on +447458142486 or emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.