Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician - Anaerobic Digestion
£35,000 to £45,000 DOE + benefits
Astute are proudly partnered with a business who have recently started to operate a brand new Anaerobic Digestion facility in Kent and are looking to add a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Technician to the team.
You must have UK electrical qualifications to be considered for this role as whilst this is a multi-skilled position, the bias will be electrical.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, as a Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out both planned and reactive maintenance tasks without supervision
- Ensuring the plant experiences minimal downtime and is as optimised as possible
- Looking for ways to continually improve operational performance
- Performing electrical and mechanical maintenance on the likes of motors, PLC, pumps, motors, gearboxes and boilers
- Carrying out PAT testing of site equipment
- Completing emergency lighting testing
- Participating in an active on call schedule, supporting the plant remotely when required
- Reviewing and update PPM schedules where necessary
- Managing workshop inventory and ensuring that M&E stock is there at the right times
- Assisting with the implementation of CMMS systems
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Genuine electrical qualifications to a Level 3 standard
- A full UK driving licence and living within a 45 minute commute to Cranbrook/Staplehurst
- Experience in a mechanical process environment would be advantageous
- A flexible attitude to helping where needed on site
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
- Company pension scheme
- 22 days holiday plus BH
- Mon to Fri schedule, likely 7.30am to 4.30pm
- Call out overtime and additional benefits to be discussed
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910108 and ask to speak to Tim Norford who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.