We are recruiting for a Project Manager to work for a highly established Engineering Company who provide exceptional engineering solutions for a huge range of industries including construction, industrial, power generation and waste management. This fantastic opportunity will involve managing projects from installation to completion across a range of industries. The Project Manager will manage a team of Mechanical, Electrical and Process Engineers, as well as managing all elements of planning, control, targets, and budgets. There will also be the expectation of travelling to sites around the UK
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing projects from installation to completion, including overseeing all design packages.
- Managing all elements of planning and estimating, including producing monthly summaries of performance against budgets.
- Management of subcontractors and functional procedures for purchasing and budget
- Control of income and expenditure.
- Control of site activates top ensure all works are progressing in a timely manner.
- Managing all QA processes.
- Manage all HSE commitments and management systems.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A minimum of HNC in Engineering or relevant technical subject.
- 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Experience of managing projects in the industrial, construction, waste management or power industries.
- Basic AutoCAD or similar drawing package is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Highly competitive salary plus benefits
- Car allowance
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 207 and ask to speak to Sam Belazka who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.