£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently working with one of the UK's leading suppliers of aggregates, specialised amenity sands and turf, and waste management services. They are looking for an HSE Manager to join their team based in Pennington.
Roles & Responsibilities
As an HSE Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Meeting deadlines and prioritising.
- Providing high quality Health and Safety training whilst also coaching, mentoring, and developing management.
- Developing successful working relationships with staff at all levels.
- Liaising with colleagues and national bodies regarding competency/standards/benchmarking.
- Working closely with operations management to lead and develop corporate and project HSE plans to meet business objectives.
- Ensuring all policies and process are being adhered to and actioning if not followed.
- Carrying out audits of sites.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent.
- CMIOSH status.
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements associated with Quarrying, Waste and Recycling, Ready Mix Concrete, Merchanting and Logistics.
- Excellent understanding of HSE legal guidelines.
- Experience of auditing is essential along with Construction Design Management generation and management through to completion.
- ISO14001:2015, environmental experience.
- Demonstratable previous senior SHE/HSE management experience in a similar role.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Certificate in Environmental Management is an advantage.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £40,000 to £45,000 per annum.
- Growth within the company.
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Sam McSheaffrey on email@example.com or call on 02392 288217.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.