Account Delivery Consultant - Nuclear - Warm Desk
Would you like to work in a role where you can genuinely play a part in helping the world become a more sustainable place? Where your efforts can help in the battle against Climate Change? A world in which future generations will be able to live in harmony with the environment?
Due to rapid growth, we are looking for an Account Consultant to join us in supporting businesses to build a sustainable world. We have a range of Major Accounts across our key sectors that need to be linked with the best talent in the industry. We are keen to speak with experienced and new Recruitment / Account Delivery Consultants to help us with our ever-growing vacancy list.
As an Account Delivery Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing candidates using our internal database and multiple job boards
- Interviewing candidates and matching to open or potential vacancies
- Communicating with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss open roles and candidates
- Candidate management throughout the recruitment lifecycle including administration, interview process and continuous feedback
- Guiding and advising candidates throughout the interview process
- Formatting, creating, and advising candidates on their CVs and cover letters
- Creating attractive and engaging job adverts in line with Astute's standards and quality
What we need from you:
- Exceptional customer service and relationship-building skills
- Highly motivated and driven to deliver results
- Excellent telephone manner
- Outstanding organisation, IT, and administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous recruitment experience an advantage
What we can do for you:
- Competitive salary starting from £20,000 - £22,000 plus commission
- Bespoke training from our in house trainers and mentors
- Excellent development and career progression opportunities
- Early Friday finish
- Flexible working options
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day on each year of service
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Casual dress code
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare and Life Assurance
As a people focused business, we greatly value what people mean to us and look after our staff so you will never be just a number. We genuinely care and this is reflected in our Glassdoor reviews and Great Recruiter certification. A career in recruitment focused on areas specifically aimed at reducing carbon emissions and helping us achieve our Net Zero commitments can be very rewarding. Not just in terms of benefits for yourself, but also the future of our planet.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.