Learning and developing Officer
Up to £28,000 per annum
We are currently working with one of the UK's leading suppliers of aggregates, specialised amenity sands and turf, and waste management services. They are looking for a Learning and Developing Officer to join their team in New Milton to support implementation of their HR strategy to focus on learning and development.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Learning and developing Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Working with HR to organise and lead monthly inductions for new starters.
- Compiling 6-week induction plans for all roles to ensure consistency.
- Providing support with entry level programmes such as apprenticeships and internships.
- Delivery of the management core training programme.
- The accurate recording of all relevant training activities.
- Collating data for learning support and provide feedback and an effective action plan.
- Continued development of training material.
- Ensuring all necessary Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Confident in presenting training in person and remotely.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Experience of use of People HR system.
- Ability to be a strong team player.
- Good timekeeping skills and the ability to be proactive.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary plus benefits.
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Sam McSheaffrey on email@example.com or call on 02392 288217.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.