Business Development Manager - Solar
Fully remote in the UK
£60,000 to £65,000 + £5k car allowance & benefits
Astute are partnered with a global business in the renewable energy sector who are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their solar team to contribute to the next phase of growth. The aim would be to help grow their solar assets to around 10GW and the business themselves are very well-placed to do this. If you're a hungry, drive, solar enthusiast with B2B sales experience, this remote and mobile role could be for you.
We're looking for someone dynamic, agile and approachable. A professional, people person who loves Renewable Energy and contributing to a sustainable future.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the O&M Director, as a Business development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the rapid growth of our client's O&M business by sourcing and securing new solar O&M contracts
- Building strong relationships with an existing client base and securing new relationships to drive the vision forward
- Lead generation and attending client meetings to secure new business
- Developing a suite of promotional and contractual materials which can be used to respond to tender requests for new service contracts
- Collaborating with internal teams on commercial and legal matters in securing new contracts
- Managing your own pipeline of prospective and potential business, providing accurate and timely forecasts
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A proven track record of developing a pipeline of business, preferably selling into large renewable energy asset owners
- Good technical understanding of onshore renewable energy assets
- A strong understanding of solar energy, how it works and around service contracts
- A strong record of sales activity and methodology, as well as managing yourself effectively
- A degree in a related subject would be hugely advantageous
- A full UK driving license is essential
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Up to £60,000 - £65,000 salary DOE
- Up to £5,000 car allowance
- 25 days holiday plus BH, increasing with years of service
- All company benefits, including company pension scheme
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910108 and ask to speak to Tim Norford who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.