£35,000- £45,000 DOE plus Company Vehicle
Home-based across North/South/West London
We're looking for an experienced Heating Engineer to join a rapidly expanding energy business offering a complete heating, plumbing and renewable solutions. As the Heating Engineer, you will be responsible for installing and servicing Air Source, Ground Source and Water Heat Pumps to customer properties. This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking, rapidly expanding business where you can be part of early growth that often leads to exciting futures.
Role and Responsibilities
The Heating Engineer will be responsible for:
- Leading the installation of energy efficiency projects, initially Air Source, Ground Source and Water Heat Pumps, demonstrating a high level of technical expertise.
- Working with high regards for Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement and innovation to achieving best practices and the highest standards of safety, quality and customer care.
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate for this Heating Engineer position will:
- Have experience of heating installations
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Be resilient to change as the company grows and develops.
- Experience with pipework would be desirable
- Experience with Air Conditioning would be considered
Salary & Package
In addition to an exciting career, you will also receive
- £35,000- £45,000 Basic Salary
- In House Training
- Company Van
How to Apply
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter KBoyton-Salts@astutetechnical.co.uk or call 02392 222 968 and ask for Kieran Boyton-Salts.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.