Up to £43,000
Astute are partnered with a leading recycling and waste management business in the UK, who are looking for a Electrical Technician to join their Anaerobic Digestion and Mechanical Biological Treatment facility in Horsham.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, as an Electrical Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Hands on maintenance across the site
- Maintaining pumps, motors, gearboxes, stirrers, conveyors etc.
- Driving plant availability through carrying out PPMs, reactive maintenance and engineering improvements across the site as well as installations.
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and minimum downtime across the site.
- Stay on top of site stock and spares
- Other duties as required
This is a shift based role including 2 days and 2 nights plus cover days - please only apply if this is suitable.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A relevant qualification in an engineering discipline, HNC / HND / NVQ Level 3
- Experience with hands on maintenance within a similar environment (waste management, water treatment, anaerobic digestion etc.)
- IOSHH or NEEBOSH would be desirable
- Experience of working on heavy industrial machinery including pumps, conveyors, optical sorters etc.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A total package up to c£43,000
- Shift pattern of 4 on 4 off, with a mix of days and nights, 6am to 6pm and 6pm to 6am
- Pension & great holiday allowance
- Retail and leisure discount scheme
- Access to all company benefits
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 217 and ask to speak to Sam McSheaffrey who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.