Head of Project Controls
£100,000 plus per annum
Flexible working from home with travel to local site
We are recruiting for a Head of Project Controls for a leading waste management company in the UK.
The successful candidate will lead the project controls team which consists of planners, document controllers and cost controllers, assisting in the development, construction and costs/forensic planning associated with CAPEX projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Head Of Project Controls, you will be responsible for:
- Programme management of the capital project schemes
- Managing CAPEX budgets of £100mil+
- Review of internal processes
- Assistance with development projects
- Review of costs associated with project timelines
- Document control and review management
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Degree qualification in business administration or engineering discipline.
- Experience of managing teams of 20 plus, on a large scale and complex CAPEX projects values £100mil plus is essential.
- Experienced at client -side businesses with private investment backing would be ideal but not essential.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £100,000 plus salary
- 25% personal bonus - up to 60% based on company performance
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading UK company in an ever expanding and growing sector with huge investment backing.
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Kevin Over on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02392 288 285.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.