Maintenance Engineer - Anaerobic Digestion
Up to £40,000 + van, fuel card & benefits
Norfolk - Field based
We are currently working with one of the UK's leading companies within the renewable energy sector who specialise in Anaerobic Digestion & Biogas. They are currently recruiting for an electrically biased or multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team, covering a number of plants within the Norfolk area.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Regional Maintenance Supervisor, as a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Performing mechanical & electrical maintenance on a portfolio of anaerobic digestion plants across Norfolk
- Conducting planned & preventative maintenance (PPM)
- Maintaining & servicing a range of plant such as gearboxes, motors, stirrers, mixers, pumps and all other associated plant & pipework
- SCADA and PLC control system fault-finding and diagnostics
- Ensuring spares and parts are readily ordered and maintain control of costs
- Ensuring compliance with all Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) requirements.
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A relevant engineering qualification such as degree / HNC / HND / apprenticeship / NVQ / City & Guilds
- Electrical engineering qualification & experience
- Experience in either anaerobic digestion or in a similar process plant environment
- Experience of PLC fault finding would be ideal
- A full UK driving licence is essential as this is a field-based position covering sites across Norfolk & occasionally further afield if required.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience
- Company van & fuel card
- 25 days holiday (plus BH)
- Private medical
- Pension scheme
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 284 and ask to speak to Kyle Shinn who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.