Contract Supervisor - Street Cleansing
£35,000 + Company Van, Bonus and Benefits
Our client is a leading nationwide integrated waste management business providing collection, treatment, recycling and technologically driven energy generation services across the UK. Our client is looking for a Contract Supervisor to effectively assist in the management and development of the client relationship whilst managing the street cleansing operations.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Contract Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the management of the contract runs as smoothly and effectively as possible to Clients satisfaction alongside the Contract Manager
- Monitoring all performances across the facility to ensure that all targets at KPI's are met, whilst assisting in the development and implementation of processes and procedures to ensure full efficiency of the site.
- Ensuring all street cleansing operations run smoothly and inline with company targets.
- Assisting with HR queries on site including holidays, staff absences, disciplinaries, inductions and safety training.
- Ensuring that all plant and equipment across the site is maintained and in line with company and legal requirements
- Stepping up into the Contract Managers role as and when required and attending meetings on behalf of the site.
- Ensuring that all LGV's, heavy plant and machinery are maintained and managed correctly at all times.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience of working within an Operations position (or similar)
- People management experience, ideally of a workforce over 50 would be desirable
- Knowledge of the waste industry and relevant laws would be ideal
- A basic understanding of HR practices
- Experience of working within a large logistics environment would be ideal
- Experience of working with local authorities.
- Experience of supervising contracts
- Experience of ensuring all vehicles/machinery are maintained correctly.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £35,000 Basic Salary
- Company Van
- Company Bonus
- Company Vehicle
- Phone and Laptop
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 023 92 288 217 and ask to speak to Sam McSheaffrey who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.