We are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Technician / Manufacturing Engineer to join our client who are a global leader in the provision of hi-tech filtration and purification solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Mentoring and supervising Technicians and Setters.
- Support production and resolve day to day issues through our Daily Management process systems driving our in-house continuous improvement processes.
- Engineering responsibilities; support the manufacturing of a range of Products in key areas of the business producing Quality-Critical products right first time.
- Ensure alignment to revenue and capital budgets through product tracking/execution, ensuring production lines are running effectively and ensuring project commitments are executed on-time & on-budget.
- Generate Production documentation improvements including Process Specifications, Training procedures and Maintenance Guidelines.
- Collaboration with suppliers as a point of contact to resolve technical, quality, and production issues.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Ideally have a Degree in Engineering: Process, Chemical, Mechanical or related field.
- Knowledgeable in field of Manufacturing Equipment.
- Competent IT skills, including Microsoft packages and AutoCAD.
- Understanding and working practice of lean tools and techniques - putting it into practice/understanding with successful implementation & sustainment of lean manufacturing techniques.
- Conversant with problem solving tools and techniques to drive improvement in manufacturing environment, driving to root-cause, and sustaining improvements.
- Experienced practitioner in TPM culture, engagement and improvement.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive basic salary of £38k depending on experience
- **Relocation Package**
- Comprehensive company benefits package
- An opportunity to join a genuine global leader within their respective field
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02393 911 007 and ask to speak to Simon Cheung who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.