Sales/ Account Executive
Renewable Energy/ Waste Management
Up to £26,000 + Commission (£30,000 OTE uncapped)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales and Account Executive to join an established and growing team based in Christchurch, working within the renewable energy and waste management sectors. Working as the Account Executive, you will be part of their established sales team, supporting with the growth of the business through new sales opportunities, existing account management activities and pro-actively developing their existing client base in the day-to-day sales activities.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing allocated existing accounts to drive growth of the business, sales of the products and delivering excellent customer service at all times.
- Ensuring all orders are finalised efficiently in order to communicate to the customer with the relevant information.
- Support all the other Account/ Sales Executives towards the sale process and financial/ sales targets and KPI's.
- Maintain sales activity records within CRM systems.
- Produce and refine weekly and monthly analysis to be reported to the Senior Account Manager.
- Collaborate with the logistic department to arrange deliveries and ensuring the right information is passed to customers.
- Maximise profit margin by obtaining market knowledge to ensure financial goals are met.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have demonstrable experience of successful account management in a similar industry, with a strong background in building and developing sales within their team.
Candidates should have a background unworking within or understanding the Renewable Energy/ Waste Management/ Composting / Agricultural industries and be comfortable selling products and services within this sector.
Candidates must be result driven, with the ability to understand and interpret customer's needs.
What's on Offer
Basic salary of around £26,000 + Commission, with an OTE of around £30,000.
Opportunity to work within a growing team, expanding further into the Renewable energy sector.
Full training and support within the team.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 for a confidential discussion or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.