Renewable Energy/ Waste Management
Up to £80,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance
We are currently recruiting for a strong and experienced Commercial Director to join an established and growing team based in Christchurch, working within the renewable energy and waste management sectors. Working alongside the Chief Operating Officer as the Commercial Director, you will play a key role in the leadership team and support in the development and growth of the companies sales function and success.
Working as the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for:
- Driving business growth, supporting the COO in the development of key business strategies and sales plans in line with company objectives and targets.
- Providing ambition and drive to inspire and elevate the team and ensure decision making is consistent with company values.
- Full accountability for all commercial performance across the business, ensuring risks are managed, identified and reported as required.
- Support with market research in the waste management, renewable energy and other relevant industries and present findings in line with strategic business planning and commercial opportunity development.
- Effectively forecast sales activity and drive business to achieve financial targets and business objectives both long and short-term.
- Management of key client accounts and stakeholders, enhancing organic growth and effectively developing these relationships.
- Oversee bid and tenders for new and existing contracts and sales agreements.
- Lead and develop the sales management team, create, and oversee departmental KPI's and OKR's, reviewing performance on a regular basis.
- Encourage a performance led culture across the team, focussed on continuous improvement and success.
- Other senior duties as required.
To be considered for this position, candidates should have a background working in a senior capacity as a Commercial Manager, working within the waste management, renewable energy, agriculture, or other similar industries.
Candidates should have demonstrable experience successfully leading sales teams, developing commercial strategies and driving business growth in line with set objectives.
Candidates must have strong leadership skills and excellent relationship management as well as a background leading an established team within a growing environment.
What's on Offer
- Basic salary of around £80,000 + Car Allowance.
- Bonus and shares potential.
- Opportunity to join a growing business, investing and expanding further into the industry.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 for a confidential discussion or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.