Operations Administrator - Solar PV
£18,000 to £20,000 DOE + excellent benefits
Astute are working with an award-winning business, who provide solar design and installation for commercial properties across Gloucestershire. We're looking for an experienced Operations Administrator, ideally located in and around the Cheltenham area, to support the sales and delivery teams with the continued growth of our clients renewable energy business.
The company offers genuine opportunities for self-development and progression.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Senior Technical Specialist, as the Operations Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Providing administration support to the sales team during the sales process
- Providing administration support to the delivery team with pre-installation preparations
- Supporting the delivery and finance team with full project completion
- General office admin, including - timesheets/holiday records, stationery, stock orders and managing returns
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A strong background in administration
- Able to demonstrate a strength in STEM subjects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Some knowledge of solar or the renewable energy industry (desirable)
- Experience in a sales environment
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary of £18,000 to £20,000 per annum depending on experience
- 20 days holiday + public holidays
- Company holder pension
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 07441390252 and ask to speak to Aaron Rayner who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.