CNC Turner Programmer (Fanuc)
Astute are currently supporting a global market leader in the provision of sustainable packaging solutions.
Due to a structed growth plan a vacancy now exists for a CNC Turner Programmer to set, run and program FANUC controlled CNC Turning machines.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
As CNC Turner Programmer you will be responsible for:-
- Work to tight tolerances, maintain and refurbishing all aspects of mould neck equipment
- Record as required daily work, to provide accurate information for essential production and quality systems
- Fault finding and Problem Solving
Skills and Qualifications
- Apprenticeship level 3 or above in Mechanical Engineering
- Track record in running, setting and programming CNC Turning machines
- Able to program using FANUC control
As CNC Turner Programmer with our client, you will receive:-
- Competitive salary of £33,355
- Training and Development for career progression
- 25 days Holiday + Statutory
- Monday to Friday/37 hour week. 0700/0800 start 1430/1500 finish
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call direct on 023 93 911 007 and speak to Simon Cheung who can tell you more
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.