Automation Manufacturing Engineer
Astute are currently supporting a global leader in high tech filtration, separation and purification.
Due to a structured growth plan a new and exciting opportunity exists for a Automation Manufacturing Engineer to support the Operational Value Streams and provide support and coaching within the Technical Team
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Manufacturing Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Provide mentorship to a Technical Team for all activity within remit.
- Be the technical lead of Quality and Performance related opportunities, working with technical team to keep business running with minimal downtime and optimal yields.
- Generate new/improved Production documentation including Specifications, PPM, Training Instructions and process controls.
- Ensure product is manufactured to Pall specifications within remit and maintain compliance within team.
- Purchase and validation of new machinery or changes to manufacturing by efficiently following Pall Newquay Change Control processes.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Degree in Engineering with a focus around Electromechanical /Controls/ Automation Engineering or another related subject area.
- Previous Experience in a related Manufacturing Engineering role, ideally in an automated/volume manufacturing environment.
- Problem Solver who is excels in situations around complex automation equipment in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Experienced in the use of Allen Bradley/Omron/Siemens PLC/HMI/Servo software packages
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive basic salary of £45k-£50k basic DOE
- 25 days annual leave
- Bonus, Pension, life assurance
- Relocation Assistance
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 023 93 911 007 and ask to speak to Simon Cheung who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.