Biotech Product Manager - Manufacturing
Astute are currently supporting a global leader in high tech filtration, separation and purification.
Due to a structured growth plan a new and exciting opportunity exists for a Biotech Product Manager.
|You will be responsible to carry out the technical aspects of Product Life Cycle Management (PLCM) for sterile connection devices. The job holder will be required to support the Product Engineering Team by performing and documenting product specifications, training instructions, DOE's, validation studies, product failure investigations, problem-solving activities and change management, in accordance with company procedures|
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Biotech Product Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Introduce new Sterile Connection Products by working with R&D, Marketing and Manufacturing
- Redevelopment of existing products post launch based on volume or other needs
- Provide progress reports as part of Product Engineer projects and organise development and qualification batches
- Perform and report on product / process validation activities and failure mode analysis for sterile connectors
- Carrying out DOE's and validation activities for new mould tooling
- Writing of product specification, training materials, validation documents and engineering study report
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Several years' experience in Life Science oriented industrial company or a similarly regulated industry.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or a similar field of study
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work with a cross functional team
- Ability to write, read and assess technical documentation and specifications
- Proficient in managing multiple projects concurrently to Time/Cost/Quality commitments
- A good understanding and experience with the technical change control validation techniques for FDA Regulated manufacturing
- Good knowledge in Lean Manufacturing concepts, the use of Six Sigma &statistical tools like process capability, SPC, DOE and the use Structured Problem-Solving techniques to drive the root cause and sustain improvements
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary of circa £40k
- 5% Bonus
- Pension, Holidays, Healthcare
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 023 93 911 007 and ask to speak to Simon Cheung who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.