Operations Manager - Solar PV
£45,000 to £50,000 DOE + excellent benefits
Astute are working with an award winning business, who provide solar design and installation for commercial properties across Gloucester. We're looking for an experienced Operations Manager, ideally located in and around the Cheltenham area, to be involved in managing the Installation and Operational Teams.
The company offers genuine opportunities for self-development and progression.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, as the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing post order pre-installation processes, including equipment ordering, scaffold and plant
- Managing Roofing teams, in-house electricians, Operational Support team and sub-contractors
- Identifying resource gaps/opportunities and recruitment for Operations team
- Managing and be accountable for ensuring Mypower adheres to all required H&S requirements
- Assisting with physical onsite installations and provide technical support to team members
- Be accountable for post customer satisfaction and resolve any issues or requirements
- Sourcing suitable subcontractors and agreeing contracts and ongoing maintenance
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- At least 3 years commercial solar PV experience or a closely related industry
- Have electrical engineering or commercial electrical experience
- Must have Health & Safety management/assessment experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A degree in an engineering discipline (desirable)
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary of £45,000 to £50,000 depending on experience
- 20 days holiday + public holidays
- Company pension
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 07441390252 and ask to speak to Aaron Rayner who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.