Manufacturing Engineer - Day Shift
Up to £43,200 plus benefits
Ilfracombe, North Devon
We are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Technician / Manufacturing Engineer to join our client who are a global leader in the provision of hi-tech filtration and purification solutions. You will be responsible for supporting manufacturing within quality critical areas such the process, product & machinery.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Manufacturing Technician / Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing manufacturing engineering support to the production operations & maintenance teams.
- Driving operational excellence activities through Lean manufacturing techniques such as Kaizen & Six Sigma.
- Identifying & implementing improvements to manufacturing such as for processes, procedures or cost saving.
- Conducting root cause analysis & investigations to resolve issues.
- Carrying out fault finding & repairs on the production line to support operations.
- Maintaining technical documentation such as product data sheets & training material.
- Other duties as required.
This is a permanent & full-time position where you will be required to work as part of a day shift rotation from 7:45am to 7:45pm, 4 on 4 off.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Proven experience in a similar Manufacturing Technician or Manufacturing Engineer role.
- Technical qualification in Manufacturing, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing techniques such as Kaizen & Six Sigma.
- Broad experience of manufacturing processes & equipment.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive basic salary of up to £32,000 depending on experience
- 35% shift allowance
- Comprehensive company benefits package
- An opportunity to join a genuine global leader within their respective field
How to Apply?
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 284 and ask to speak to Kyle Shinn who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.