Training Readiness Manager
£55 - £65 per hour
6-12 months contract
Astute are working with one of the UK providers of aerospace, defence and civil electronics solutions. We are currently looking for a Training Readiness Manager to join their DCT training solutions team based in Barrow-in Furness to lead all aspects of DCT systems delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Training Readiness Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the team in the integration and TiS of training devices and courseware to deliver a functional training system.
- Managing stakeholders with the integration and readiness spectrum of the training system.
- Managing possible integration risks while working with the DCT delivery team and stakeholders to develop successful project delivery.
- Managing validation and verification of the Integrated Systems for TiS.
- Providing project status to Training Solutions Lead, Programme Management and Customers.
- Coordinating and supporting meetings and tasks during the programme's lifecycle.
- Coaching and mentoring.
- Creating and managing project plans that meet schedule, budget and quality requirements.
- Managing and solving any conflicts that may arise with clients and escalating accordingly.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Working within the Defence Systems Approach to Training process.
- Experience of developing enterprise wide learning solutions.
- Previous project and personnel management experience.
- Relationship management skills.
- Confident with presenting to management and senior leaders.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Have worked with training system integration, blended learning programmes and learning management systems.
- Hold a valid driving license as travel is required.
- Is eligible for or a current holder of DV security clearance.
- Working knowledge and experience of MOD training development and procurement processes.
- Qualification in project management would be desirable.
- Qualification or practical experience in Instructional Systems Design, Human Performance Technology, Adult Education and Training, Human Factors Engineering, Industrial/Process Engineering, or related area.
- University degree in a relevant subject and, or equivalent experience.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £55 - £65 per hour
- 6-12 months contract
- Inside IR35
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to Dbisset@astutetechnical.co.uk or ring 02393 288 213 and ask to speak to Dan Bisset who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.