Production Technician - Electronics
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Our client is an award winning and market leader in the provision of the design, manufacture and testing of certified strain measurement systems used in sectors such as wind energy, marine and oil and gas.
With a healthy pipeline of work, an exciting opportunity now exists for a Production Technician.
As Production Technician, your responsibility will include:-
- The manufacture and test of opto-electronic modules to meet agreed production demand.
- Working with MRP and relevant production control systems to accurately record build data, test results etc.
- Providing support to other areas of OEM build as required, including PCB prep, OEM build and test, finishing, packing etc.
- Providing support to other areas of system build as required, including PCB prep, electro-mechanical build and test, finishing, packing
To be considered for the role of Production Technician, you will have
- Manually dexterous and experienced in the handling and use of high value ESD-sensitive and optical components.
- Experience of optical fusion splicing - essential
- Excellent attention to detail and quality-focused attitude.
As Production Technician, you will receive: -
- Competitive salary of £21,000 basic
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Cover
- Enhanced workplace pension
- Life assurance - 4 times salary
- Christmas shut down
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 023 93 911 007 and ask to speak to Simon Cheung who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.