Principal Consultant - Radiological
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Astute are working with a European leader in nuclear dismantling and waste management who are currently looking for a Principal Consultant to join their team in Cumbria. The successful candidate will be providing technical environmental, waste management and characterisation services supporting all aspects of the business and fulfilling specific contracts.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Principal Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering projects successfully, within time, cost and quality constraints imposed.
- Providing input to business development.
- Working as a team member and when required lead Consultancy projects.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- PHE Foundation in Radiological Protection / AURPO Certificate of Professional Development in Radiation Protection.
- C2 / C3 Training.
- Degree (or Equivalent).
- Hazardous Waste Legislation.
- Class 7 Consignor.
- LLWR Consignment Training / Waste Loading Plans.
- Process and Plant Knowledge
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 8am - 6pm.
- Healthcare plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to RHambry@astutetechnical.co.uk or ring 02393 919 668 and ask to speak to Richard Hambry who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.