Mechanical Building Services Design Engineer
Sheffield with an option to be homebased if not local.
£45,000 - £55,000
Our client is currently looking for two Mechanical Building Services Design Engineers to join their team based in Sheffield. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work for a leading design and build contractor within the UK across the Power Generation, construction and renewable energy industries.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Mechanical Building Services Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- All aspects of mechanical design.
- Project specification development.
- Producing details of specifications and outline designs.
- Project management of Mechanical projects for on-site works.
- Liaising with engineers across the M&E discipline and project management.
- Communication with clients and being involved in design and project management.
- Mentoring graduates and technicians.
- Being self sufficient in project management and design involvement.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience of working on large building projects.
- Experience of commercial and domestic infrastructure projects.
- ONC/ HND/ Degree in Building Services or equivalent.
- BMS & Controls, Drainage and Piping experience preferred.
- BIM experience is desirable but not essential.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Company benefits
- Option to be homebased if not local.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 214 and ask to speak to Greg Storey who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.