Project Engineer - Power Generation (Consultancy)
Competitive Salary + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer to join a global engineering consultancy who specialise in the Power Generation sector (Thermal, Renewables, etc).
The Project Engineer will work as part of a team to manage the technical requirements of ongoing tenders and reviewing technical documentation against requirements and reporting gaps. This will be working on the full project life-cycle of Power Generation projects from Design, Construction, Commissioning and Operations & Maintenance.
Roles & Responsibilities
As Project Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Managing technical aspects of the tendering process and construction projects
- Compiling technical documentation for various projects and review technical submissions from contractors
- Leading the review process of subcontractor documentation to ensure compliance with contract requirements
- Performing testing and analyses testing data as well as making recommendations and design modifications
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A degree qualified candidate with a technical or engineering discipline (necessity)
- Ideally a post-graduate qualification in a technical discipline
- Prior experience as a Project Engineer within Energy from Waste, Power, Water, Chemical or any other process industry
- Full project lifecycle experience from design through to operations & maintenance
- Experience in tender management
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Company Benefits
- Chance to join a global engineering consultancy.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an updated CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 02392 288 282 and ask to speak with Arjun Patel who can tell you more about this opportunity
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.