Site Project Manager
Up to £35,000 DOE
We are currently recruiting for a Specialist Project Manager to join one of the industry leaders in hazardous waste management solutions across the UK as part of their core team in Middlesbrough. Working as the Project Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Site Manager in the management of safe and compliant operations across the site and will be leading key projects within this, both on-site and off-site.
Working as Specialist Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Site Manager in the daily running of the waste recovery park, setting up and leading new specialist projects both off-site and on-site.
- Successfully delivering these projects in line with customer expectations whilst managing project budgets, process performance levels and KPI's.
- Managing the infrastructure of both new and existing processes and associated equipment across the site, setting up new equipment and driving improvement of existing assets where appropriate.
- Leading a team of 5 across the industrial services team such as high-pressure water jetting, hazardous waste management and grit blasting. Identifying opportunities for development or training within this team as required.
- Working within these projects, setting up suppliers, organising risk assessments, managing documentation and taking a pro-active approach to the delivery of these specialist projects.
- Ensure the site operations are compliant with site permits and operating licences as well as running in line with strict health and safety regulations.
- Any other duties as required.
To be considered for this position, candidates are expected to have strong management/leadership skills, managing the delivery of multiple key projects across an operation.
Candidates should have background understanding of working within an industrial process/ services environment such as water jetting, hazardous waste management or equivalent and have demonstrable success leading projects and contracts within this.
A NEBOSH or IOSH certification would be beneficial as well as formal waste management qualifications such as a COTC/ WAMITAB.
Due to the nature of the role and the need to travel to customer sites, a full UK driving licence is essential.
What's on Offer
- Basic Salary of up to £35,000
- Opportunity to work within a close business team, supporting in the delivery of new and exciting contracts.
- Full training and support
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.