EC&I Technician - Biomass Power Station
Competitive Salary & Benefits
We are recruiting an Electrical, Control & Instrumentation Technician to join the Maintenance Department of a modern Biomass power station in Lincolnshire.
What you will be doing…
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for pre-planned and reactive maintenance duties on all electrical, controls and instrumentation assets across the plant. Typical duties will include:
- Fault finding, installing and maintaining electrical systems, instrumentation (pressure, temperature, flow and level) and control systems (ABB)
- Calibrations and loop checking of instruments relating to the sites DCS/control systems
- Programming the sites DCS/PLC systems
- Maintaining the continuous emission monitoring systems (CEMS)
- Assist in the development of plant modification and improvement work
- Maintaining accurate maintenance records using the site CMMS
- Supervising and directing on site contractors when required
- Ensuring strict HSE compliance at all times
What you will need…
- A recognised electrical/C&I engineering apprenticeship ideally gained in a heavy process industry
- An HNC/ONC or equivalent in either electrical or C&I engineering
- A solid level of knowledge and understanding of maintenance strategies associated with electrical control systems
- At least 4 years of experience working in the maintenance team in a heavy process environment such as a power station, refinery, chemical plant or paper mill.
What's in it for you…
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits
- An opportunity to join the growing EFW sector
How to apply...
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up-to-date CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 02392 288 284 to speak to Kyle Shinn who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. Astute is also committed to the government's Disability Confident Employer initiative. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.